Best Utah Photographers
- If you are looking for the best portrait Utah Photographer and a full service studio that offers a white glove experience I would recommend Ellsworth Portraits. Michelle serves her clients with only the highest quality products in the industry and every portrait that is hung is hand finished with acrylic brushstrokes giving it a museum canvas quality. Ellsworth portraits customizes every session to match the decor of your home and produces elegant, timeless and stunning portrait art that is jaw dropping and eye catching and makes a beautiful statement in your home as part of your decor. She believes pictures are important but creating heirlooms to pass down is the most important part of the portrait process. After a decade of being a Utah Photographer, she discovered the majority of her clients never got around to doing anything with their portraits. Her team alleviates the stress for you by holding your hand to create something special you will be proud to display. She works directly with the very best custom canvas printing company in the nation who only works with pro photographers. You will not find products in the consumer market that rival the quality Ellsworth Portraits produces. Michelle has a unique style of photographing her clients. She combines her background in psychology with her knowledge of light and gear and creates authentic connection that invokes deep emotion. Ellsworth portraits is a Utah Photographer specializing as a Utah Family Photographer, Headshot Photographer and is a High School senior photographer. She serves as a Park City, Salt Lake City, Draper, Sandy, Herriman, Riverton, Bluffdale, Alpine, Lehi and South Jordan photographer.
- For corporate headshots and event photography I would highly suggest Saans Photography in Salt Lake City Utah as your Utah Photographer. Jaron Horrocks has impeccable style and has very professional taste in classic corporate headshots. He owns a photography studio in the heart of Salt Lake City and has the ability to work quickly and efficiently with a large number of employees for corporate headshots. Jaron is also a very skilled photographer when it comes to event photography. He has a knack of getting along with everyone he meets and makes everyone feel special when they are talking with him. He is very personable. It will feel like you've known him forever.
- If you are looking for a Utah photographer that is all about babies, I would suggest Beka Price Photography. Beka specializes as a Utah maternity photographer, Utah newborn photographer and Utah birth story photographer. She is a full service studio and offers the highest quality customer service to her newborn and maternity clients.
- Looking for the best utah photographer specializing in weddings? I love Caili Chung's work. She is personable and has a knack for becoming your best friend. It is crucial to have a close connection to your wedding day photographer as it is an invite into the most momentous day of your life! She is fun, light hearted and makes the day easy with her sense of humor and bright way of photographing the world.
- Are you looking for a Utah commercial photographer that specializes in brand photography work? I would strongly recommend looking into Kylee Ann Photography in Logan, Utah. She specializes as a Utah photographer photographing boutiques clothing lines for online stores and consumer listings. The great thing about Kylee Ann Photography is you don't have to travel to her. You can ship the clothing you need photographed and she will put together the model call and shoot for you!
- If you are looking for the best Utah photographer that specializes in boudoir photography check out Cherie Amour Boudoir Photography. Their boudoir portraits are tasteful and confidence boosting while still being sexy and special. They carry their own line of lingerie to prepare you for their shoot. Their team also goes the extra mile to help you feel comfortable and confident before the shoot. Their retouching is done by a team of female professionals for your privacy and comfort. They are a luxury full service studio that specializes in final products.
- Are you looking for a Real Estate Photography in Utah? Check out Utah Real Estate Pix. Bam Davis is a real estate agent and knows first hand what a difference great photos of your real estate property can make on the offers you get for the sale of your home. Real estate photography jobs is a different skillset than any portrait photographer. Bam masterfully photographs luxury homes in Utah as well as offers 3D video footage of them as well.
- Are you a Utah photographer and looking to rent a photography studio in Utah? After working in many studios, my favorite is The Loft Studio in Lehi. It is a natural light studio with many different backdrop options, textures and looks. The studio is in a quaint building with access to shooting outside on the premise as well. Jessica White is the owner and fabulous and easy to work with. There are many rental options from monthly, hourly and for events.
Alright folks, I hope that was helpful in finding the best Utah Photographer to fit your photography needs. Please let me know if I can help or be of assistance in your headshots, senior portraits and family photography. I'd love to make some magic and turn it into art for your home.