Park City Photographer-McPolin Farm
As a Park City Photographer, one of my favorite locations to photograph at is McPolin Farm. The best thing about McPolin Farm as a Park City Photographer is that it's a fantastic location no matter the time of year. I will share some of my favorite features of McPolin Farm if you are considering it for your next photoshoot location.
McPolin Farm Advantages:
- There is no fee to use McPolin Farm.
- McPolin Farm is easy to access right off the freeway.
- It's mostly known for it's white barn.
- During the summer it flies an American flag on the front.
- There is a gorgeous range of the rocky mountains as a backdrop to the open fields at McPolin Farm.
- The old mature trees are stunning.
- As a Park City Photographer I love the variety of texturized walls and materials around the barn.
- The beauty is endless with a creek running through the grounds.
- There is an adorable bridge lined with trees that leads to McPolin Farm.
- As a Park City Photographer I always like to choose a location where my clients can get out of the snow if it's coming down. There is a deck that can be used to shoot on or get out of the snow.
There is a parking lot across the busy highway from McPolin Farm. You access it with an underground tunnel. It's a simple two to three minute walk. If you are doing your family portraits there during the winter be sure to wear decent boots. The snow gets deep in the field.
For a list of other locations I love as a Park City Photographer, check them out here.
If you are looking for a Park City Photographer and love to connect with your family members in a special and unique way, give me a call or shoot me an email. I'd love to chat and see if we are a good fit.